Appointments are available on:
- Monday 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Wednesday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Thursday 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Initial consultation 30 mins to 40 mins – All patients new to the LWHC have an initial consultation. In this longer consultation you can expect a comprehensive assessment including examination and ordering of tests where appropriate. This consultation is tailored to your specific health requirements. After your Initial Consultation, subsequent appointments can be booked as a Review Appointment. Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete a medical history form.
- Initial consultation 20 mins – All patients new to the LWHC have an initial consultation. This 20-minute appointment is suitable only for an STI check, or to discuss an IUD replacement or a repeat contraception script. If you wish to be seen for any other reason, book the longer Initial consultation. After your Initial Consultation, subsequent appointments can be booked as a Review Appointment. Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete a medical history form.
- Review appointments are 20 minutes and are available once you have had your Initial consultation with a LWHC Doctor.
- Medication termination of pregnancy – Please refer the MTOP section on our website for important information prior to making this appointment. Please be aware that MTOP medication can only be given when a pregnancy is less than 63 days. The first day of the last period is counted as day 1 of a pregnancy, so it is important to get an early appointment to allow for sufficient time for the necessary tests.
To make an appointment, please book online here or phone on (03) 6388 9284.
We confirm appointments via SMS and ask that you confirm or cancel your appointment upon receiving this appointment reminder. If you are unable to keep your appointment please contact the clinic as soon as possible to cancel or reschedule. Failure to attend or cancel your appointment, will incur a $50 fee.