All accounts are payable on the day of consultation.
|Consultations||Private GAP||Concession GAP|
|Standard consultation (< 20 minutes)||$75||$50|
|Initial, MTOP & Long consultation (>20 minutes)||$100||$75|
- The GAP is the out of pocket expense once you have paid your account in full and received the applicable Medicare rebate.
- The Concession fee is for patients who have a current Pension, HealthCare or DVA Card.
- Payments will be taken at the time of consultation. The Medicare rebate is refunded instantly into your bank account when paying electronically.
- There are additional costs for procedures performed.
COVID related Telehealth consultations are available for those patients who meet the Government’s criteria for a vulnerable patient. The types of telehealth consultations available can be viewed on the appointments section of our website.
Vulnerable means a patient at risk of COVID-19, so a person who:
- is required to self-isolate or self-quarantine in accordance with guidance issued by the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee in relation to COVID-19; or
- is at least 70 years old; or
- if the person identifies as being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent—is at least 50 years old; or
- is pregnant; or
- is the parent of a child aged under 12 months; or
- is being treated for a chronic health condition; or
- is immune compromised; or
- meets the current national triage protocol criteria for suspected COVID-19 infection.